We recognize safety and compliance trainings are important to MMTA members. Anyone who wishes to visit our building at 142 Whitten Road must be aware of and agree to abide by the following to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- All persons who feel ill, have a cough or fever, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID in the last 14 days must reschedule and will receive a full refund.
- All persons entering the building must sanitize their hands and follow State and Federal CDC guidelines, if any are in effect.
- You must avoid congregating while here and respect appropriate social distancing.
- Persons wishing to order supplies will be provided with an order form prior to the class and orders will be processed during or immediately after class and brought to you in the classroom.
- Refreshments, including coffee and water will not be served. Attendees may bring their own coffee or water.
- All trash must be deposited in a container when finished. No items will be left on tables.
- Please note: we reserve the right to refuse entry and/or limit access.