We recognize safety and compliance trainings are important to MMTA members. Anyone who wishes to visit our building at 142 Whitten Road must be aware of and agree to abide by the following to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- MMTA’s classroom facility will be sanitized after every class or meeting.
- Effective June 1st class sizes will be limited to 20 persons to maximize social distancing.
- All persons who feel ill, have a cough or fever, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID in the last 14 days must reschedule and will receive a full refund. Please see the CDC Symptoms Guide below.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to class and leave when class ends. Prior arrangements may be made to meet with staff members while here.
- All persons entering the building must sanitize their hands and wear face coverings during the classes or meetings unless a medical condition prohibits it.
- You must avoid congregating while here and respect social distancing of 6 feet.
- Persons wishing to order supplies will be provided with an order form prior to the class and orders will be processed during or immediately after class and brought to you in the classroom.
- For certification classes, participants will have a required form at their seat to fill out and sign. If this Certification of Attendance is not completed, any resulting proof of certification cannot be issued by MMTA.
- An MMTA staff member will sign in each visitor so we know who is in the building.
- Access will be limited to the lobby, classroom, bathrooms, and outdoor areas during breaks.
- Refreshments, including coffee and water will not be served. Attendees may bring their own coffee or water.
- All trash must be deposited in a container when finished. No items will be left on tables.
- Everyone who registers for an on-site class must have their temperature checked prior to entering the building by a member of the MMTA staff.
- Please note: we reserve the right to refuse entry and/or limit access.
CDC Symptoms Guide:
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms or combinations of symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell