- How is the sleeper berth time handled under the regulations?
- How does “off-duty” time count in the 14-hour rule?
- How do the Federal Hours-of-Service Regulations affect my company?
- Under what conditions can a driver start a new 60-hour/7-day or a 70-hour/8-day schedule?
- How many hours may my drivers work and/or drive?
- AND MANY MORE!
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- Regulations & Enforcement
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Each attendee will receive an Hours of Service & Driver Logs Workbook for Property Carrying Vehicles (a $9.50 value).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Company owners
- Safety Directors
- Others who are involved with checking drivers logs for accuracy and the company’s compliance with Hours-of-Service Regulations.
DATES AND LOCATIONS:
October 22, 2021
Time: 8:30 a.m. to noon
Fee: $70 for MMTA members | $95 for non-members
To be held at the MMTA office at 142 Whitten Road in Augusta.