GET ANSWERS TO THESE COMMON QUESTIONS:
- How is the sleeper berth time handled under the regulations?
- How does “off-duty” time count in the 14 hour rule?
- How do the Federal Hours-of-Service Regulations affect my company?
- Under what conditions can a driver start a new 60 hour – 7 day or a 70 hour – 8 day schedule?
- How many hours may my drivers work and/or drive?
- AND MANY MORE!!
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- Regulations & Enforcement
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Each attendee will receive an Hours of Service & Driver Logs Workbook for Property Carrying Vehicles (a $9.50 value).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Company owners
- Safety Directors
- Others who are involved with checking drivers logs for accuracy and the company’s compliance with Hours-of-Service Regulations.
DATES AND LOCATIONS:
January 29, 2021 – VIRTUAL TRAINING
June 4, 2021 – MMTA
July 23, 2021 – MMTA
October 22, 2021 – MMTA
Time: 8:30am – Noon
Fee: $70 for members, $95 for non-members
The deadline for registration is one week prior to seminar.
UNLESS VIRTUAL, ALL CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT THE MMTA OFFICE – 142 WHITTEN ROAD, AUGUSTA ME
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER