Over the past several years many changes have been made that affect the trucking industry.
Among the most significant are those affecting the Hours-of-Service, Load Securement, and Driver Training areas of the Federal Motor Carriers Regulations. The State of Maine has also adopted many of these changes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Company Owners,
- Safety Directors,
- Others who are involved with checking drivers logs for accuracy and the company’s compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- Motor Carrier Profile
- Driver Qualifications
- Hours of Service
- Load Securement
- & Many More ….
DATES AND LOCATION:
February 28, 2020
June 12, 2020
October 30, 2020
Time: 8:30AM – 12:00 NOON
Fee: $85.00 for members
$145.00 for non-members
ALL CLASSES HELD AT MMTA, 142 WHITTEN ROAD, AUGUSTA, ME.
GET ANSWERS TO THESE COMMON QUESTIONS
- What records do I need in the Driver Qualifications files?
- May my drivers log “off-duty” for lunch?
- How have the load securement regulations changed
- Do I have to conduct driver background checks?
- Do I have to release information about drivers who have worked for the company?
- When do my drivers need to be alcohol and/or drug tested?
- Under what conditions can a driver start a new 60 hour – 7 day or a 70 hour – 8 day schedule?
- How many hours may my drivers work and/or drive?
Each registered attendee will receive a copy of the Management Edition of the FMCSR.
The deadline for registration is one week prior to seminar.
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER