This training provides students with the theory of electricity, Ohm’s Law, and the skills needed to correctly use volt meters, amp meters, and ohm meters. Further learn to:
- Understand how electricity reacts to changes in voltage, amperage and resistance
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical systems in a safe and systematic approach
- Read and understand wiring diagrams to help quickly and correctly diagnose electrical faults
- Develop skills necessary to the use of advanced electrical and electronic testing equipment in testing and diagnosing electrical and electronic control systems on modern trucks
- Get tips on how to quickly and correctly diagnose most two- and three-wire sensor circuits
Only 20 seats are available for this seminar.
8:30 a.m. to noon
Held at the MMTA conference room at 142 Whitten Road in Augusta.
$140 for members | $180 for non-members
Be sure to follow us on social media to learn about upcoming trainings!