The business operations of the MMTA are important to our customers and our members. Anyone who wishes to visit our building at 142 Whitten Road must be aware of and agree to abide by the following to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- Appointment is required so we know who to expect and when to expect them.
- All persons who feel ill, have a cough or fever, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID in the last 14 days must reschedule. Please see the CDC Symptoms Guide below.
- Required to wear face coverings while inside the building.
- Required to wear disposable gloves or use hand sanitizer provided.
- Enter through the main entrance
- If Receptionist is at her desk, she will let you in.
- If Receptionist is not there, please call (207)623-4128 and ask the person who answers to let you in the front entrance.
- MMTA staff member will sign in each visitor so we know who is in the building.
- You must have your temperature checked prior to entering the building.
- Sign out with MMTA staff member when you leave.
- Respect social distancing – 6 feet apart.
- Please note: we reserve the right to refuse entry and/or limit access.
CDC Symptoms Guide:
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms or combinations of symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell