Emerge Career is a gov-tech company designing hybrid job training programs that can lift low-income individuals out of poverty, especially those impacted by incarceration. Their flagship program is CDL training that includes individualized case management, data analytics, and a job placement platform. MMTA is bringing you a FREE webinar to see if there is an opportunity for your company to partner with Emerge Career relative to your workforce needs, current and future.
- When: Thursday, November 3, 2022
- Time: 9:00am
- Duration: 30-minute presentation followed by Q&A
- Registration: CLICK HERE (After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar)
- Cost: FREE
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER:
More about the Emerge Career Program:
To date, 87% of Emerge’s students have successfully graduated, and 100% have obtained employment paying on average >$60K / year.
We recently worked with CT State Sen. Will Haskell, MTAC and CBIA to pass SB334 in CT creating a prison-to-employment pipeline for the trucking industry. Our technology is already being adopted by Connecticut and Rhode Island.
We’re working with the Maine Department of Labor to bring our innovation to Maine. We’re looking for trucking companies interested in hiring our entry-level drivers.
Research shows that second-chance employees are more motivated and loyal. Moreover, second chance employers can also recoup wages through the Work Opportunity Tax Credits ($2,400 – $9,600) for every new hire.
- Recent media coverage: NBC, TechCrunch
- CT Bill: SB334, CBIA
- Here are some of our graduates: Florene, Trevon, Anthony
- Our technology: Emerge Platform on Ruggedized In-Prison Tablet – Watch Video