Compliance Checklist for D&A Testing
- Proof of an active account in MMTA program.
- Must have Drug & Alcohol policy specific to your company (sample policy here).
- Issue each driver:
- A copy of your company’s policy; and
- Printed educational material (order driver handbooks here); and
- Proof (signed receipt) that each employee received printed educational material.
- Pre-Employment test for all new drivers. You must have negative result in hand before allowing the employee to perform any safety sensitive function.
- All drivers must be enrolled with program and eligible for selection.
- All testing must occur within selection period.
- Supervisors must receive reasonable suspicion training per 49 CFR Part 382.603. This training is regularly provided through MMTA. See our homepage for schedule of training.
It is important to ensure that you are receiving information on a regular basis from the program. Make sure you update contact information and driver list as changes occur.
Please feel free to contact the program or MMTA should you have concerns or questions.